"I suffer from low self confidence and extreme self consciousness. So when I ordered my IS I expected it to have effect on myself more rather than on others around me.
Fortunately so far the product has delivered. The very second I smelled the spray I suddenly felt happy and fresh as if I just woke up from a good sleep. A little smile stayed on my face all day long. I just couldnt stop. This is totally marijuana without the risk of getting arrested. LOL
However, still this thing is no magic. Its nothing but enhancement. I should say it could boost your personality by no more than 25%. So the rest of the 75% are on your hands."